Radio Host/ Digital Content Writer- Billings
Company: Townsquare Media
Posted on: August 5, 2022
- This is a Full-time in-office position working closely and
collaboratively with a Team*
Townsquare Media has an open opportunity to host Billings' local
brands daily. Along with great on-air skills, we're looking for a
strong content creator and someone to be the champion of the
station on the streets - you must be a 360 talent to propel the
brand to new heights.
Townsquare is a digital-first company, built in tandem with great
radio brands that emphasize great local content and community
involvement. You must be excited to embrace and prioritize the
digital world alongside the terrestrial and be ready to learn and
grow with a world-class team.
Applicants must be social media savvy, regularly contribute great
local content to the station's website, mobile app, and all social
platforms. Digital is not an afterthought here, it is part of our
DNA - and what sets us apart.
The successful candidate must be able to connect and engage with
the station's target audience on all platforms. You're ready to put
down roots, build community relationships and become a part of
Billings, Montana - at a driven and inventive company that strongly
values our most important asset - our people. We're in it for the
long haul, and we're looking for someone that's ready to build and
be part of that future.
- Host daily on-air shows Monday - Friday.
- Spend time each day doing daily show prep.
- Entertains and informs the listener audience both on the air,
via digital content, and social media outlets.
- Publish a minimum of 2 original local articles per day on the
station website and mobile app.
- Write assigned Facebook posts along with other social media
- Conducts on-air interviews, attends and assists in all market
cluster live events, and produces commercials on a daily
- Conducts Live Remotes and appearances and assist in special
promotions and programming activities.
- History of original written digital content
- Knowledge of basic FCC rules and regulations.
- Must have superior knowledge of current events and CHR/Hot
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels,
multi-task, and handle pressures and deadlines.
- Skill in operation of control board, remote broadcasting, and
other related production equipment.
- Quickly become proficient in NexGen and Adobe Audition.
- Computer literacy in applicable programs and excellent verbal
- Public speaking skills and ability to interact with listeners
and clients in a public setting.
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing.
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive salary + bonus program
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing
solutions and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in
the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital
marketing services subscription business providing web sites,
search engine optimization, social platforms and online reputation
management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a
proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an
in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media,
our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities
with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps
including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and
NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands
including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE
ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of
workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Townsquare Media's employees to
perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and
Keywords: Townsquare Media, Billings , Radio Host/ Digital Content Writer- Billings, Advertising , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!