Parts Clerk / Office Assistant / Light Mechanical
Company: Coach Usa, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Job Title: Parts Clerk / Light Mechanical / Office AssistantShift:
Day shift or as needed and directedReports To: Maintenance Manager
/ Montana Operations ManagerSalary Level: Non-Exempt, HourlyThis is
unique position within Coach USA this person must be able to full
fill multiple roles, to accomplish the needed assistance. You will
be a key person in establishing a first impression and conveying
the best possible customer service.The job of parts clerk / light
mechanical, responsibilities will include but are not limited to
expediting all parts orders in order to minimize downtime of
equipment and managing/creating a parts room that meets the daily
needs of the shop. The Parts Clerk will also be responsible for the
accuracy of the inventory dollars and counts. The light mechanical
would be directed by Maintenance, change seat belts, lights assist
with coach cleaning. Assist with road calls as needed.The job of
Office Assistant is done for the purpose/s of responding to
inquiries from staff, the public, etc. to provide requested
information and/or referral to other parties; and providing general
clerical support to all departments at Powder River Transportation
Services Inc. (PRTS).ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES to
include but not limited to:
- Must have good communications skills both written and verbal,
must be dependable to company needs.
- Must have very strong organizational skills, keep and maintain
both physical and written inventory in a clean and orderly fashion
(sweeping floors and dusting shelves).
- Maintain parts inventory within acceptable Coach USA
- Computer skills must be above average, with spreadsheets,
outside databases used to ordering and receiving parts.
- Must show proficiencies in the use of parts catalogs, cds or
web sites, warranty process, core process, shipping and receiving
- Assemble all purchase order, receiving papers, and invoices for
- Order and maintain inventory within approved budget, set up and
maintain cyclic orders as required to meet budgetary goals.
- Receive ordered items, inspects for damage and discrepancy in
packing, input into computer and store items in assigned locations.
Mark all parts with proper identification id or barcode.
- Verify parts check out as they are used by mechanics. Verify
location and coach used on
- Must have a valid drivers license with an acceptable DMV
record. This is required when picking up parts as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs as needed.
- Must be proficient with the operation of a fork lift.
- Answers multiline telecommunication system for the purpose of
screening calls, transferring calls, responding to inquiries and/or
- Distributes mail, faxes, supplies, messages, keys, etc. for the
purpose of disseminating materials to appropriate parties.
- Performs record keeping and clerical functions (e.g.
scheduling, copying, faxing, data keying, filing, etc.) for the
purpose of supporting staff and mechanics.
- Processes documents and materials for the purpose of
disseminating information to appropriate parties.
- Responds to emergency calls for the purpose of notifying
appropriate parties to address immediate safety issues.
- Assists other personnel, as may be required, for the purpose of
ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.--NECESSARY
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with a potential need to
upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions. Working
with frequent interruptions; and maintaining confidentiality.
- Operating standard office equipment including pertinent
- Using a multi-line telecommunication system, professional
- Preparing and maintaining accurate records. Problem solving is
required to identify issues and create action plans. Attention to
detail is a necessity.
- Understand written procedures, write routine documents, and
speak clearly; and solve practical problems.
- Must have the ability to schedule activities; gather, collate,
and/or classify data.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedules form.
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of
- Perform various other duties assigned--EDUCATION and/or
- High school graduate.
- Computer literate with good keyboarding skills. Typing 40 WPM.
Eye-hand coordination, manual and finger dexterity. Ability to run
a copier. Ability to answer phones.
- Ability to bend, lift, pull, sit and stand for prolonged
periods of time. Ability to work in small spaces.--Coach USA Is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place. "Coach USA:
Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel" In
compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity
laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status,
non-job related disability or any other protected group
Keywords: Coach Usa, Inc., Billings , Parts Clerk / Office Assistant / Light Mechanical, Administration, Clerical , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!