Company: Plastic Design & Manufacturing
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join Our Growing Team!Plastic Design and Manufacturing (PDM) is
actively recruiting for an Accounting Clerk to join our growing
company!PDM is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working team member
to join our rapidly growing company. Under the direction of the
President and CFO, the position performs complex clerical,
bookkeeping, and accounting assignments and prepares accounting
statements and financial reports. Job Duties and
- Prepares financial reports and various accounting
- Manages accounts payable and receivable using accounting
software and other program.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits
invoices to customers.
- Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts.
- Enters vendor information into accounting software system;
verifies that invoice information is entered correctly.
- Issues payments as approved.
- Ensuring bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while
adhering to company procedures.
- Compares purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other
- Prepares monthly inventory control reports.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and
transactions related to accounts receivable.Job Qualifications and
- Any combination of training, education and experience
equivalent to graduation from high school with some accounting or
bookkeeping related coursework.
- Successful work experience in accounts payable.Proficiency
working with Microsoft Office programs and software/database
systems.Preferred Associate degree preferred.Experience working in
a manufacturing environment.Note: If the applicant does not possess
the above minimum qualifications, PDM may still consider the
applicant if they have other qualifications (some combination of
education, training, and professional experience) that renders the
applicant a qualified candidate for this position.The Ideal
CandidateRequires regular and punctual attendance and reports to
work fit for duty.Establish, maintain, and foster positive and
harmonious working relationships with those contacted during
- Understanding of bookkeeping practices and procedures.Ability
to adhere to general financial accounting and cost accounting
procedures and regulations.Knowledge of spreadsheets and accounting
software.Ability to work with minimal supervision and effectively
manage work flow.Ability and skill to work effectively as part of a
team and contribute to the success of a team.Demonstrated positive
interpersonal and communication skills.Ability to work
independently and in a fast-paced environment.Ability to follow
verbal and written instructions.Performs role in a highly ethical
manner.Self-motivated with highly productive work results with
effective time management skills. Team-oriented, cooperative and
collaborative and ability to work effectively as part of a team and
contribute to the success of a team.Mental and Physical DemandsWork
requires sitting at desk/computer station and walking between
departments and on the production concrete floor.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time, squat, stoop and
bend in order to retrieve office materials and files from cabinets
- Ability and skill in hearing within normal ranges is essential
for normal conversations, to receive information and to prepare or
- Possess hand and manual dexterity.
- Lifts up to 7 lbs. to 10 lbs. on an occasional basis and up to
25 lbs. on an infrequent/as need basis.
- Follow PDM safety work practices.PDM offers employees the
following benefits (eligibility periods apply):Medical Insurance
Dental insuranceVision InsuranceRetirement PlanRetirement Matching
PlanShort-Term Disability insuranceLife InsurancePaid Time OffPaid
HolidaysProfessional Development AssistanceTuition ReimbursementTo
Apply: Applicants must apply directly to the PDM Website, under
Careers Plastic Design and Manufacturing is based in Southwest
Montana in the town of Manhattan. We are situated right in the
heart of the Rocky Mountains with endless opportunities for outdoor
recreation, world class hunting and fishing, rock climbing, skiing,
snowmobiling, and many more. The City of Bozeman is a short 20
minute drive and provides all the amenities of a big city. The
Gallatin Valley provides something to fulfill the adventurous side
for everyone. Check us out! Makeitplastic.com
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Plastic Design & Manufacturing, Billings , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Manhattan, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!